We are professionally qualified and competent to set up safety data sheets (SDS) from recipe, material safety data sheets or another suppliers‘ SDS documentation. We proceed in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (REACH), Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/830 and the related guidelines for the compilation of safety data sheets issued by the European Chemicals Agency.
We also create foreign language safety data sheets in Czech, Slovak, English, German, Italian, Swedish, Polish etc.
We provide consulting services on placing chemical substances and mixtures on the market, incl. dangerous substances or mixtures, detergents, biocides and cosmetics. We can help you with labelling, classification, notification and documentation processing for that products.
[icon name=“check-circle“ class=““ unprefixed_class=““] Benefits for your company
- Fulfilment of all your legal requirements
- SDS set up in all EU languages
- Express processing after receipt of all necessary data can be executed even within 2 days
- Cooperation in product labelling and compliance-related obligations
- Decrease in administration for your company
- High-level customer service
- Close cooperation and interconnection with practice and real operations (training, audits, process setup and optimization)
- Quality creation of safety data sheets in compliance with current legislation
- Experience and top-level expertise in this field of work including application of best practice within production companies
- Guarantee of accuracy of our safety data sheets up to 5 000 000 CZK
- Comprehensive consulting across various fields